Our Signature Treatment – HydraFacial MD Elite
HydraFacial is a skin rejuvenation treatment that combines deep cleansing, exfoliation, and extractions using vacuum pressure to remove dead skin cells and impurities while simultaneously infusing antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, peptides and nutrient rich serums into the skin. This popular treatment refreshes & deep cleanses the skin, is safe for all skin types, and the results are immediate!
- Utilizes HydraDermabrasion, a mild exfoliation alternative to other more aggressive dermabrasion treatments
- Simultaneously integrates cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration
- Effortless extractions using a special tip with acid based serums to soften, lift, and extract sebum & impurities using vacuum pressure. Controls oil & pore size by deeply cleansing out pores
- The capability to custom-blend active serums for different skin conditions
- Visibly plumps fine lines & wrinkles, refines skin tone & texture
- Improves suppleness & elasticity of skin, leaves anti-oxidant barrier
Treatment Options ~
Classic Hydrafacial $150 ~ Cleansing massage, enzyme prep, Hydrafacial treatment, toner, nourish & protect.
Deluxe Hydrafacial $175 ~ Cleansing massage, enzyme prep, Hydrafacial treatment, toner, nourishing sheet mask, ionic infusion, LED, nourish & protect.
Acne Hydrafacial $175 ~ Cleansing massage, enzyme prep, Hydrafacial treatment, additional extractions, LED hydrate & protect.
Customize Your Treatment ~
Add-on Micro-peel $25 ~ Micro-Peels can brighten, lightly exfoliate, firm skin & minimize breakouts.
Add-on Dermaplane $50 ~ Dermaplaning is primarily an exfoliation treatment that uses a sharp blade to “scrape” the skin, sloughing off dead skin cells, leaving your skin bright & smooth. One of the side benefits of Dermaplaning is the removal soft vellus hair, however Dermaplaning is not recommended over course facial hair or for skin with textural irregularities as knicks, abrasions or irritation can occur.
Add-on RadioFrequency $50 ~ RadioFrequency heats the deeper layers of the skin to stimulate collagen & elastin, helping skin to become firmer, thicker and more youthful. RF is non-invasive and suitable for all skin types and conditions.
Add-on Micro-Lifting $50 ~ True Microcurrent is used to retrain muscles while simultaneously infusing active ingredients into the deep layers of the skin. Microcurrent detoxifies cells by increaseblood flow & oxygenates skin,
Add-on Intraceuticals Oxygen Serum Infusion $25 – $50 ~
Rejuvenate $30 ~ Plumps & tones skin, maximizes hydration.
Opulence $30 ~ Brightens, targets discoloration & evens skin tone
Atoxelene Booster add-on $25 ~ Smooths fine lines & wrinkles
Customized Blend $50 ~ A custom cocktail of some of our most active ant-aging serums